Congratulations to the following graduate students for being awarded the Spring 2017 School of Natural Sciences Dean's Distinguished Scholars Fellowship! These individuals are being recognized for their contributions in research, engagement in the STEM community, outstanding academic record, and their help to diversify our graduate programs.
- Lasith Adhikari - Applied Mathematics
- Anusha Madushani - Applied Mathermatics
- Joel Heisler - Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- Mekena Metcalf - Physics
- Katherine Copenhagen - Physics
- Kinsey Brock - Quantitative and Systems Biology