The SNS Instructional and Curriculum Support unit provides support for the faculty, instructors and administration in achieving excellence in instruction. The unit strives to maintain successful learning environments in a welcoming atmosphere for a diverse campus and the greater community.
The Instructional and Curriculum Support unit provides the following services:
- Coordination and scheduling of courses offered by the School of Natural Sciences each semester.
- Determines the need to hire additional instructors to teach courses approved by the faculty.
- Provides instructional resources and support to ensure instructors have appropriate access to course related materials for the term of instruction.
- Supports the faculty in the administrative processing of course request forms to add/modify undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Course Schedule by Subject - Online
- Daily Scheduling Grids
- Academic Scheduling (UC Merced Office of the Registrar)
- Classroom Building Maps
- Academic Year Calendars
- Reserving Instructional Space for Event
- Reserving Non-Instructional Space for Event
Course Request/Modification Forms (CRF)
- Navigating Curriculog (Instructions)
- Undergraduate & Graduate Course Approval and CRF Process
- Joint CRF Management System Workflow
- Course Request Form (CRF) Style Guide
- Procedure and Policies for Approval of New/Changes to Undergraduate Courses
- Deadlines (UC Merced Office of the Registrar)
- Grading Deadlines
- CatCourses Help/Assistance
- Lecturer Resources
- BLink (Banner Link) Login
Shannon Adamson, Curriculum Manager
Science and Engineering 1 Building, 371D
Shannon is responsible for the oversight of instructional and curriculum planning and the coordination of course offerings each semester.
Vacant, Academic Resources Specialist
Science and Engineering 1 Building, 370
The Academic Resources Specialist is responsible for providing support to instructors with resources, including course books, instructional materials each semester. They can also assist in scheduling space for office hours.