Initiating a Postdoctoral Scholar Recruitment
- The Principal Investigator (PI) must complete the Postdoctoral Scholar AP Recruit Job Posting Request
- If the PI has a candidate already in mind, the PI will need to submit a Waiver of Recruitment Form (MAPP 3072).
- If a search is needed, the AP Recruit Job Posting Request form should be sent to Sauci Xiong via email who will initiate the approval process
- Once the posting is approved it becomes live for applicants to apply. The posting will also be available on the Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC)
- After the posting has been open for 31 days, the PI may contact applicants for interviews